Zukan Maple flavoured syrup, is made from invert liquid cane sugar. It’s a syrup with an accomplished intense flavour, so it’s perfect as a substitute for sugar, honey or other sweeteners for bakery, confectionery or industrial pastry, since it provides a characteristic taste and sweetness.
It also brings a differentiating touch to sauces, baked goods, as well as complement to desserts and breakfasts, cereals and salad dressings.
Advantages in the products:
- The sweetener has greater power than sugar, which entails a cost optimization.
- Due to its golden color and aroma, improves the finish of baked goods.
- It improves freshness and texture of tender products, since it facilitates water retention.
- It reduces the risk of crystallization of products.
- It helps create a differentiating product for its traditional taste of maple syrup.
- Colouring of 80-90 PFUND, with possibility to adapt it to measure for the customer.
Advantages in the process:
- Reduced preparation time, decreasing manpower costs.
- Energy savings.
- Facilitates raw material traceability, storage and control.
- Increases profitability in product unit use.
- Process loss reduction, because you get a homogeneous product free of impurities.
If you are a distributor or great surface and want to commercialize the product already completed, contact us to check the packaging options.