It is a polyol obtained from starch that provides products with a sweet, fresh and nice flavour. It is very versatile, it can be used in any food or drink for diabetics or in dietary products as a sugar substitute.
It is served in liquid format, which makes its homogenisation easier.
Advantages of the product:
- Acts as a moisturiser and texturizer for different products, and helps to keep the texture of fresh tender products.
- Has a third less calories than sucrose (about 2.6 kcal/gr.)
- Is an excellent moisturising, texturizing and anti-crystallising agent.
- Is a non-cariogenic product.
Advantages for your processes:
- Reduced preparation time, decreasing manpower costs.
- Energy savings.
- Facilitates raw material traceability, storage and control.
- Increases profitability in product unit use.
- Process loss reduction, because you get a homogeneous product free of impurities.
- Bulk 24 t.
- 1.200 l. Container.
- 7-8 kg. Jerry Can.
- 14-15 kg. Jerry Can.