Organic sugar is extracted from sugarcane from crops organically cultivated and with environmentally friendly procedures, which results in a practical sugar for consumption and conservation and which maintains all the nutritional properties of sugar.
It is worth mentioning that our organic sugar is certified by external control entities that guarantee its quality and origin.
Why is it organic?
- The use of pesticides and chemical fertilisers is avoided, minimising the damage to the environment and guaranteeing the harmlessness of the final product.
- Environmentally friendly procedures are used, preserving the fertility of the soil and helping preserve the original habitat.
The absence of chemical compounds and aggressive treatments during processing results in a final product that maintains an important content of treacle and a pure flavour with personality.
Advantages in the processes
- Reduced preparation time, decreasing manpower costs.
- Energy savings.
- Facilitates raw material traceability, storage and control.
- Increases profitability.
- Process loss reduction.
Advantages in the products
- It allow to maintain the label “organic”
- Products that have benefitted from organic farming.
- Lightly coloured to add to the natural appearance of the product.
- Homogeneous product.