Organic Invert Liquid Sugar
Our Organic Invert Liquid Sugar is produced due to an enzymatic reaction or inversion, which breaks succrose into the basic elements which compose it: glucose and fructose. This way, we get a homogeneous and top-quality product.from an organic certificated source.
This certificated is conceived by external control entities that guarantee its quality and origin, and it is the result of the extraction from sugarcane from crops organically cultivated and with environmentally friendly procedures, which results in a practical sugar for consumption and conservation and which maintains all the nutritional properties of sugar.
Why is it organic?
- The use of pesticides and chemical fertilisers is avoided, minimising the damage to the environment and guaranteeing the harmlessness of the final product.
- Environmentally friendly procedures are used, preserving the fertility of the soil and helping preserve the original habitat.
The absence of chemical compounds and aggressive treatments during processing results in a final product that maintains an important content of treacle and a pure flavour with personality.
Benefits of inverted sugar:
- Potent anti-crystallising effect, which causes freezing point to decrease, thus providing a creamier and softer texture and being easier to serve.
- Acts as a moisturiser in tender products because it retains moisture and prevents them from drying, with the subsequent increase in shelf life.
- Accelerates the fermentation of yeast dough, which makes it ideal for pastry and bakery products.
- It allow to maintain the label “organic”.
- Products that have benefitted from organic farming.
- Homogeneous product.
Advantages in the processes
- Reduced preparation time, decreasing manpower costs.
- Energy savings.
- Facilitates raw material traceability, storage and control.
- Increases profitability in product unit use.
- Process loss reduction, because you get a homogeneous product free of impurities.
Our range of standard products: